Ways to Give
- MATCHING GIFTS If your company has a matching gift program (find out by contacting your human resources Dept.) request the appropriate form and submit it with your pledge. If you make an Eagle Club gift online or over the phone, you can complete the form and send it to us at the address listed below.
- NAMING OPPORTUNITIES Enriching a tradition of excellence, these naming opportunities will allow a donor to leave a legacy while providing substantial support for future Eagles! For more Naming Opportunities information contact Patrick Catullo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ENDOWMENTS Each gift made to a UMW athletics endowment provides long-term support to our programs and student-athletes. Currently, UMW Athletics has three established endowments for the Men’s Soccer, Men's Basketball and Equestrian teams, as well as two bequeathed endowments for Women's Tennis and Women's Swimming. For more endowment information contact Patrick Catullo at email@example.com.
- CORPORATE PARTNER PROGRAM Since its inception in 2012, the Eagles Corporate Partner Program has grown each year to our current level of more than fifteen local businesses. For more Corporate Partner information contact Patrick Catullo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TURF STADIUM BRICK CAMPAIGN Unique to our Field Hockey, Men’s and Women’s Lacrosse supporters – the entrance to the Battleground turf stadium provides opportunities for parents, alumni, and friends to honor another with an engraved brick. CLICK HERE FOR ORDER FORM
How to Give
An annual Eagle Club gift may be designated to the unrestricted Friends of Athletics or to a specific sport program's “friends of” account. One-time gifts or recurring gifts can be pledged at any time. By setting up a payment schedule donors can split donations into monthly, quarterly, or yearly automatic credit card payments. For more information click "Skip the stamp...” link immediately below.
- ONLINE GIVING Skip the stamp and make your gift today!
- OVER THE PHONE We would be glad to help answer any questions and help you join the EC over the phone. Please call the Director of the Eagle Club, at (540) 654-1153 or Kate Wheeler, Director of Advancement Services, at (540) 654-2055
- IN THE MAIL Join the Eagle Club by filling out the Printable PDF Eagle Club Brochure and send with check or cash to:
Attn: Eagle Club
1119 Hanover Street
Fredericksburg, VA 22401