Eagle Nation Day is back! On Saturday, September 1, UMW Athletics celebrates the sixth year of hosting this free festival for the community, which will be held in conjunction with Slide FXBG. Get ready for the biggest Eagle Nation Day ever, as the University of Mary Washington has collaborated with the City of Fredericksburg and other community partners to create a one-of-a-kind end-of-summer event!
EAGLE NATION DAY 2018 FAST FACTS
- FREE Family Fun – Admission is free for all children and adults!
- Location & Time – Jepson Alumni Executive Center, Hanover Street. Eagle Nation Day festivities will begin at 10 a.m. and festivities will wrap up at 4 p.m. Note: The Urban Slide runs until 6 p.m.
- UMW Men's Soccer plays Hampden-Sydney at 5:00 p.m. at the Battleground Athletics Complex adjacent to the Urban Slide on Hanover Street. Did you know all fall sports' games are free to attend?
- Parking – The University lot on the corner of Sunken Road and William Street will be reserved for this event. In addition,UMW is working with the City to identify other parking areas for the event. Make sure to check slidefxbg.com more parking details.
- Come Play! We want to encourage every child to get outside and play for at least an hour a day. Spending active time outdoors is more than just a breath of fresh air, it's a healthy lifestyle! UMW Athletics loves our community and there is nothing better than seeing children of all ages having fun with friends outside!
- Meet our community partners!
B101.5 Look for Buzzy Bee and the B-Crew live on-site
Fredericksburg Field House Try out one of the Field House's various youth programs or go wild for inflatables
Jeff Rouse Swim and Sport Center See what one of the area's newest sports facilities has to offer your children
Paragon Gymnastics Demo one of Paragon's youth gymnastics courses or their new Ninja Kids class