Ways To Give
An annual Eagle Club gift may be designated to the unrestricted Friends of Athletics or to a specific sport’s “friends of” account. One-time gifts or Recurring gifts can be at any time. By setting up a payment schedule donors can split donations into monthly, quarterly, or yearly automatic credit card payments. For more information click on the “Give Now” button immediately below.
- ONLINE GIVING Skip the stamp and make your gift today!
- OVER THE PHONE We would be glad to help answer any questions and help you join the EC over the phone. Please call Philip Pierce at (540) 654-1153
- IN THE MAIL Join the Eagle Club by filling out the Printable PDF Eagle Club Brochure and send with check or cash to:
HOW TO GIVE
- MATCHING GIFTS If your company has a matching gift program (find out by contacting your human resources Dept.) request the appropriate form and submit it with your pledge. If you make an Eagle Club gift online or over the phone, you can complete the form and send it to us at the address listed above.
- NAMING OPPORTUNITIES Enriching a tradition of excellence, these naming opportunities will allow a donor to leave a legacy while providing substantial support for future Eagles! MORE INFO
- ENDOWMENTS Each gift made to a UMW athletics endowment provides long-term support to our programs and student-athletes. Currently, UMW Athletics has three established endowments for the Men’s Soccer, Women’s Tennis and Equestrian teams. For more endowment information contact Philip Pierce at email@example.com.
- CORPORATE PARTNER PROGRAM Since its inception in 2012, the Eagle’s Corporate Partner Program has grown each year to our current level of more than fifteen local businesses.
- TURF & TRACK BRICK CAMPAIGN Unique to our Field Hockey, Men’s and Women’s Lacrosse supporters – and now Track & Field supporters too – the entrances to the turf field and new track & field complex provide opportunities for parents, alumni, and friends to honor another with an engraved brick.